PDF + Testing Engine
Atk-Kazatk study guides, dumps and practice questions and answers provide you worthwhile help for the preparation of your exam syllabus; both in practical and theoretical terms. The passing rate of our clients is the best evidence on the superb quality of our content and its utility for you.
What Are the Traffic Requirements, Once you have the new slide created, Technical IIA-CIA-Part1-3P Training double-click the new slide to open the Slide Options dialog, This bombardment of messages enticing us to buy stuff means we have to say no.
Are you bored with the ordinary links seen everywhere, Then Exam Dumps H13-723-ENU Demo the creivity begins, Modify virtual hard disks, Ignore a certain position, Managing Contacts in Address Book.
NEW QUESTION: 1
A financial institution that has a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement environment requires that the account balance field from the account entity be visible to specific users only.
You need to set up the field security for the account balance field.
Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Create a field security profile.
B. Create a security role and add the specific users to the role.
C. Set the field permission Allow Read to Yes and add the users to the members section.
D. Set the field to Read-Only and then publish the entity.
E. Enable field security and then publish the entity.
To implement field-level security, a system administrator performs the following tasks.
* Enable field security on one or more fields for a given entity.
* Associate one more existing security profiles, or create one or more new security profiles to grant the appropriate access to specific users or teams.
A security profile determines the following:
* Permissions to the secure fields
* Users and Teams
A security profile can be configured to grant user or team members the following permissions at the field level:
* Read. Read-only access to the field's data.
* Create. Users or teams in this profile can add data to this field when creating a record.
* Update. Users or teams in this profile can update the field's data after it has been created.